LEMP = Linux + EngineX(NginX) + MySQL + PHP
Too tired for doing same tasks over and over again. I made this script to help me (and you) on kicking start a new LEMP stack on production server. Hope it useful !
What does script do :
- Disable IPv6 (it’s not ready for production at the moment)
- Configure firewall (only accepts port 22, 80 and 443)
- Disable password authentication to SSH service
- Upgrade system
- Install useful tools (git, screen, vim, curl and lego for LetsEncrypt ACME)
- MySQL 5.7 (default root password is
passwd, should be changed ASAP)
- PHP 7.1 (with production .ini)
- Composer (PHP package manager)
- AND last but not least, a congratuation message !
- Fully and updated script : check my repo here
Here is the script :
STOP DOING SAME THING BUT EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS